Intelligent, invigorating, energized web design
Amazing websites start with CompuRocketUSA´s design. We specialize in design that helps your business to grow.
First impressions are critical. When someone visits you online, what impression do they get of your business?
Does your web design reflect the professionalism and stature of your business? Will they explore your site to learn more? And most importantly, will the experience lead to contact?
We, the Rockets, have the design and development experience to meet and surpass your online brief. The key to a great web presence is not only in the attractive face. The quality of content and ease of navigation through the site is equally important.
What is the purpose of the site and what do you want your visitors to do when they get there? These are some of the fundamental questions we ask when beginning a project.
We develop our websites with the most up to date technology and ensure cross-browser compatibility on every site we work on.
At CompuRocketUSA nothing is off the shelf, each website is started from scratch and tailored to your requirements:
- We start by working together to develop a brief plan and strategy for the creation and delivery of the site's content.
- Our designers set to work on design concepts based on the agreed plan.
- We review the concepts together and use your feedback to compose a final design.
- When the final design is agreed the 'cut up' and 'coding' of the CMS templates begins.
- The templates are integrated into the CMS and a review of the working design is undertaken.
- With your approval we begin populating the site with your content and implement the content delivery strategy
- Testing and final SEO work is undertaken to ensure the CompuRocketUSA's quality and standards are met.
We at CompuRocketUSA wanted a simple, versatile way of developing websites that we easy to use and maintain from a client perspective. The answer to this was to develop websites with inbuilt content management.
A website Content Management System (referred to as a CMS or WCMS) is software, implemented as a web application, for creating and managing your web content. A CMS facilitates content creation, content control, editing, and essential web maintenance functions. The software provides authoring (and other) tools designed to allow our clients to create and manage your content with relative ease.
After working with many industry standard systems we quickly discovered that to get what we wanted we'd have to work with different CMS platforms.
Our main tool is Drupal which is a user focused platform that has all of the features you need to build and manage a great website. With simple, familiar web-based tools, no programming or HTML skills needed you can create pages using text, images, links, and even video.
Add Blogs, calendars, file downloads, interactive photo galleries, and forms in a snap. Want to collect donations, offer private members-only sections, or view your website's traffic statistics? It's all built-in!
We know that with a 30 min demo of one of our websites running on the system that you'll be convinced! So, we're now offering free, no-obligation demos to anyone looking for a new website solution.
Less fluff and more substance
The design services we offer always result in delivery of something tangible. Our design is research driven but we do the 'theory' on our time not yours. Experience has taught us to understand that the thinking and research that stands behind our work is as important as the materials we deliver. CompuRocketUSA is bucking an industry trend in that you will not pay for the time we allocate to the thinking and theorising. You hire us to design and that's what goes on the clock.
In a age of information chaos, clearly conveying your business is key. Delivering your offering, messaging and identity through the right materials and the right communication channels is often what sets apart those who are successful and those who are not. Our experience will provide you the insight, advice and guidance that you should expect from today's top creative studios.
Emulate or Innovate
Evolution has taught us that following the example of those who are most successful leads to our survival. We follow that instinct and that's why when you present design that is comparable to market leaders you often get happy clients. We however like to pose the question: Who are those who are most successful following? The answer is no-one, they're the innovators. Which are you? We have the talent and insight to meet you're requirements.
Recent Rocket Posts
- Hoax Warning! Hello, my FB friends: I want to stay privately connected with you
- Want to Get the Word Out? Consider Marketing with Social Media
- Online BackUp – Life or Death For Business
- The Digital Video Production Revolution
- Five Secrets from the Experts on How to Select a Video Production Company for Your Real Estate Needs
- Social Media’s Impact on Travel
- The 411 on SEO Keywords
- The Changing Appearance Of The Electronic Cigarette
- Valuable SEO Tips for Beginners
- Pay per click advertising – Be familiar with its advantages
- Weiter Hier on Five Secrets from the Experts on How to Select a Video Production Company for Your Real Estate Needs
- Kevin peterson on Remote Support, On Site Support, You Name It
- Photographer in NJ on Valuable SEO Tips for Beginners
- %anchor_text% on 4 pasos para mantener la PC funcionando sin problemas
- 24 hour locksmith miami on Valuable SEO Tips for Beginners