A few days ago it was announced to the world that more than 6 million LinkedIn passwords were hacked and published online by a russian hacker.
The good news is that only the password, and not the e-mail account associated with it, were published. In addition the passwords that have been published are encrypted. If you want to know if your password has been compromised there is a website where you can check that.
Recent Rocket Posts
- Hoax Warning! Hello, my FB friends: I want to stay privately connected with you
- Want to Get the Word Out? Consider Marketing with Social Media
- Online BackUp – Life or Death For Business
- The Digital Video Production Revolution
- Five Secrets from the Experts on How to Select a Video Production Company for Your Real Estate Needs
- Social Media’s Impact on Travel
- The 411 on SEO Keywords
- The Changing Appearance Of The Electronic Cigarette
- Valuable SEO Tips for Beginners
- Pay per click advertising – Be familiar with its advantages