Jeff Bezos, founder and president of the giant Amazon said, in 2004: "Frankly, I am more concerned about "Those Two Boys In The Garage" than of the competitors that I already know about."
He was referring to the fact that the real threat for a company (even a giant like his) are innovative business concepts developed by a creative startup with nothing to lose, which is not subject to a heavy corporate structure, that overnight launches a business process that profoundly changes the rules of the game and gets the entire industry on its knees.
This approach to business "from a garage" is a feature of digital companies that allows them to attack traditional markets from non-established parameters, ending the dominance of large companies who had been very successful exploiting these categories for decades.
Recent Rocket Posts
- Hoax Warning! Hello, my FB friends: I want to stay privately connected with you
- Want to Get the Word Out? Consider Marketing with Social Media
- Online BackUp – Life or Death For Business
- The Digital Video Production Revolution
- Five Secrets from the Experts on How to Select a Video Production Company for Your Real Estate Needs
- Social Media’s Impact on Travel
- The 411 on SEO Keywords
- The Changing Appearance Of The Electronic Cigarette
- Valuable SEO Tips for Beginners
- Pay per click advertising – Be familiar with its advantages