I admit that I’m not the best cook in the world, but I am trying to get better. Of course my roommates laugh when they see me in the kitchen with my iPad as a recipe book. Yes, I’ll use that gadget for just about anything. I do have a stand for it, but when you’re cooking, counter space is quite valuable. So instead, it would be nice to have a way to hang the gadget from the bottom of one of my cabinets.
This Kitchen iPad Rack looks like one of the best solutions I’ve seen. The rack consists of two parts. One mounts underneath your cabinets where you would ideally like the iPad to hang. The other is the rack which connects to the mount. Once you’ve slipped the rack into the mount, just set your iPad on it and you’re ready to cook. What’s nice about this is that you don’t need a special iPad case for a very specific task. The other part I like is that the whole thing costs only $30, and you can purchase additional mounts (if you have different spots for preparing different things) for only $5 more.
13 Comments to “Best Kitchen iPad Rack”
Recent Rocket Posts
- Hoax Warning! Hello, my FB friends: I want to stay privately connected with you
- Want to Get the Word Out? Consider Marketing with Social Media
- Online BackUp – Life or Death For Business
- The Digital Video Production Revolution
- Five Secrets from the Experts on How to Select a Video Production Company for Your Real Estate Needs
- Social Media’s Impact on Travel
- The 411 on SEO Keywords
- The Changing Appearance Of The Electronic Cigarette
- Valuable SEO Tips for Beginners
- Pay per click advertising – Be familiar with its advantages